EltaMD UV Clear Tinted is perfect for acne-prone skin.
Your favorite sunscreen is now available in a sheer, universal tint! Introducing EltaMD UV Clear Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 Sunscreen – Tinted, a nourishing, lightweight lotion that is perfect for acne-prone skin. This formula protects against harmful UVA and UVB rays using 9% zinc oxide, keeping skin healthy and preventing signs of photoaging in the future. It also features 5% niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3 that helps to relieve the irritation, redness and discoloration that may accompany blemishes. This lotion helps promote a more even complexion and minimize imperfections even as it helps to correct them.
• Sheer, universal tint blends in with most skin tones
• Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and non-comedogenic
• Wears beautifully alone or under makeup
Experience fewer breakouts and healthier skin with EltaMD UV Clear - Tinted.
EltaMD UV Clear is also available in Untinted.
Apply liberally to face, neck and back of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a physician